Insight Intelligence Group will engage with you for any form of investigation you require. We work with you to ensure the success of the investigation. Our proactive investigation plan and professional team drive results for you and your team.
Security Awareness Training
Do you have gaps when it comes to internal investigations within your workplace? Do you need to upskill your staff? Insight Intelligence Group offers tailored training workshops for your HR, WHS and Claims Managers in the following:
- Questioning Techniques and Methods – this workshops allows your staff to learn the entire process from initial incident/accident form, how to take notes, legal aspects, what and how to ask questions and how to utilise process of planning interviews and more.
- Surveillance Techniques and Methods – this workshop is designed for Claims Managers, HR and WHS managers and those who want to learn about surveillance techniques and how to apply theory of investigative processes prior to conducting surveillance.
Constantly evolving cyber and physical security threats mean that organisations face increased risks to their employees, systems, operations, and information.
- These threats include physical attacks and theft as well as computer viruses, social engineering and other malicious attacks, leading to loss of highly sensitive client and harm to staff. Whilst a company may have the best technical and physical safeguards, the human factor is always the weakest link in the security chain - be it an intentional or unintentional act.
- In order to reduce these very real risks, we developed client focused educational seminars that are customised to fit your company’s scope, operations and budget and aimed at enhancing individual security awareness across all levels of your business.
- Whilst training may be conducted in-house, using a trusted and proven third party to conduct security seminars will remove additional workloads from already busy staff and achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Implementation of this training for current and new team members will ultimately reduce the risk of unauthorised access to sensitive and private company and client information, ensuring company confidence in the eyes of clients, partners and shareholders.