Insight Intelligence Group is a company registered under the Corporations Act 2001.
The purpose of this policy:
Insight Intelligence Group is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and is committed to complying with the Act and to protecting the privacy of the personal information that the Operators hold.
- What personal information we collect;
- How we collect and use your personal information;
- When we may disclose your personal information;
- Your right of access to your personal information;
- Your right to inspect and, where necessary, correct the personal information that we hold about you;
- Your right to have your privacy complaints investigated and resolved;
- Your right to have your personal information protected from misuse or unauthorised access.
What personal information do we collect?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify a person no matter how it is collected or recorded.
We may collect personal information about you, this may include (but is not limited to) your name, address, email address, telephone numbers and other means of personal identification.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect information by phone, in writing (i.e. email, fax, letter), and electronically when you submit a request for investigation via our web site.
How do we use the information you provide?
We will not use your personal information for any purpose which is not related to the primary purpose for which it is collected and for other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. We will not use your personal information for any purpose for which you would not reasonably expect us to use your personal information.
Security of your information
We will take all reasonable steps to secure your personal information. Electronic information is protected by various security measures and access to information and databases is restricted, by password protection and physical security measures, to staff and officers of the Operators.
Refer to us…